Homeopathic Proponent Sites
Stephen Barrett, M.D.
The sites to which we link reflect what homeopathic advocates say and do. Listings should not be interpreted as an endorsement. Homeopathy is preposterous and should be given no credibility. Listing simply means that the site contains information that we think is interesting and illustrates what homeopathy involves. Dates reflect the last time I visited the site. If you find a link that doesn't work or you would like to suggest additional sites, please notify me.
General Educational Sites
- ABC Homeopathy; introduction, directory, and product finder [1/22/08]
- British Homeopathic Library: searchable literature database [1/22/08]
- Homéopathe International; publications and forums [1/22/08]
Website: old homeopathic
writings [archived 1/20/02]
- Modern Homoeopathy: publications, other general information, and links [1/22/08]
- Silimila: portal for homeopathic education and research [1/22/08]
- Taubman Medical Library: hundreds of full-text publications [1/22/08}
- Homeopathic Books Online
- Homeopathic Magazines and Journals
- Homeopathic Organizations
- Individual Practitioners and Clinics
- Homeopathic Suppliers
This page was posted on January 22, 2008.